6 Cubic Yard Skip
|Suitable for large garden / house / garage waste||6 yd||1.1 m||3.3 m||1.8 m|
The skip hire period is SEVEN DAYS, if you require a longer period please call 01892 653369.
If you require next working day delivery – you cannot order online – please call our office.
If you require a Council Highway permit – the delivery date must be SEVEN working days from order date.
There will be no refunds for part filled skips.
8 yd & 12 yd cannot contain just rubble / soil / hardcore.
WHAT CANNOT BE PUT INTO SKIP
- Compressed Gas Cylinders (full or empty)
- Computer Towers & Screens
- Electrical Equipment (e.g. Electric Cookers, Electric Fans)
- Fluorescent Tubes
- Household Batteries
- Medical Waste of any kind
- Oils (hydraulic oil, engine oil, cooking oil)
- Other Chemicals (e.g. bleach, detergents, processing fluids)
- Paint Tins (unless completely empty)
- Solvents (e.g. paint, glue)
- Tree Roots
- Vehicle Batteries
No hazardous materials must be placed in the skip, including but not limited to, asbestos, fridges, tv’s or other monitors, tyres, liquids, pyrotechnics, paints and solvents. Materials of this type placed in a skip could endanger our staff and will incur the hirer additional charges or the material returned to your site.
Level Loads Only
Skips are only to be filled so they form a level top. If the driver considers the load unsafe we will be unable to move the container. If overloaded, but considered safe to transport, a surcharge will be levied.
Burning in the Skip
Fires are not permitted in the containers. Any damage caused by the burning whether accidental or deliberate will be chargeable.